A cookie is a small text file that that a website stores in the browser of each user. Cookies make web-surfing easier and are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing benefits in the presentation of interactive services.
Cookies are used, for example to manage the login of the server (reducing the number of times one has to enter the password) or to adapt the contents of the site to the needs and demands of the user.
Cookies may be “session cookies”, which will be erased as soon as the user leaves the website which created them, or “persistent cookies”, which are stored in the user’s hard drive for a period of time..
Moreover, cookies can be “own cookies” or “third party cookies”. Own cookies are those which are sent to the user’s computer dorm a computer or domain managed by dolosmanrubia.com, while third party cookies are those which are sent to the user’s computer by a domain managed by the service providers contracted by dolorsmanrubia.com (for example, the Google Analytics server).
What Kind of cookies does dolorsmanrubia.com use?
Our site uses four types of cookies:
- Cookies which are strictly necessary for the presentation of certain services expressly requested by the user. In other words: if these are deactivated, the user will not be able to access our contents and services correctly. They are temporary and disappear when the user logs out.
- The Analytical cookies (involved in statistical monitoring and analysis of user behavior), like the ones from Google Analytics. They are used to quantify the number of users, the pages visited, the time spent at each site, the browser used, etc. With website analytics no personal data is obtained. You can find further information about this subject and how to disable these cookieshttp://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
- Social network cookies. These allow the interaction between users across different platforms from the common domain.
dolorsmanrubia.com displays information about cookie’s policies at the bottom of any page every time you log in.
Given this information, you can carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. If you accept, pressing the button enabled for this action, you will not see this warning again.
- Continue browsing: you can ignore this information and continue with normal browsing. The warning will reappear at each site you access, until you click the accept button.
- Modify the settings of your browser. You can restrict, block or erase cookies using your browser. Following, are each of the links to the usual browsers which will help you to do so:
The previous links can be updated by each browser’s leading developers. If any of the links does not work or is not updated, you may access the “HELP” menu of your browser.