Updated to May 22, 2018
- Domain name: https://www.dolorsmanrubia.com
- Trade name: Dolors Manrubia / Lola Mulé
- CIF: 35041126M
- Registered office: C/ Salvador Espriu 65-67 – 08005 (Barcelona)
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dolors Manrubia privacy management and data protection model is based on the following legal framework:
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, and by which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC.
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (valid until the approval of the new Organic Law on data protection).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
In order to develop our services, we only use the personal data of the users in the necessary procedures for the management of the orders, for the issuance of the invoices, and for the identification of the clients.
The personal information that we collect from each client are: the name, the email address, the postal address, telephone number, the payment method and the details of the requested products.
The necessary data are shared with the service providers such as the transport companies that carry out the physical delivery of the orders.
The user accepts with his express agreement on the page “Finish Purchase”, to receive for management, advertising and commercial prospecting, sending via mail, email or other electronic means, communications about products, services, offers, promotions and news of the Dolors Manrubia.
In accordance with the Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD), you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as revoke the consent given for the sending of commercial communications, by sending an email to email@example.com or by letter to the following address:
C/Salvador Espriu 65-67 4º 2ª
08005 Barcelona (Spain)
Dolors Manrubia is responsible for the files and undertakes not to share, sell or disseminate any data provided by users without their express consent except legal obligation. It also undertakes to treat your data confidentially and to apply the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to avoid its treatment or unauthorized access as established by current regulations on data protection.
Your personal data will be kept as long as you maintain your relationship with Dolors Manrubia and, after the termination of this relationship for any reason, during the statutory limitation periods that are applicable.
Once this relationship with Dolors Manrubia is finished, your data will be treated only for the purposes of proving compliance with legal obligations. Once these prescription periods have ended, your data will be deleted.
Dolors Manrubia informs its clients that this automated processing of data has been the subject of a declaration to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.